I Heart Faces Autumn Splendor
This week's I heart faces photo challenge is titled Autumn Splendor. Growing up in Florida, Autumn doesn't mean much. But here. Oh it is glorious here. I have been sick these past few days, but I made myself go out yesterday and take pictures, and I honestly can't wait to get out and do it again before it's all gone and winter comes in for good. This turned out to be my favorite shot. There is something about the warmth of it. It's straight out of the camera,and I heart this little girl with her deep eyes and messy hair. She is my Heart.

Hop on over to Iheartfaces and check out all of the other amazing entries and leave a little love, too!
6 Responses

  1. Love your angle on this! BEautiful.


  2. Tami Says:

    What a great perspective!


  3. Erika B Says:

    Oh yes, it does really resemble my shot this week. Too funny! Love your shot and your angle.

    Erika B



  4. the meaklims Says:

    colours are amazing! beautiful.


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.