Prayer Request.
I just wanted to stop really quickly and post this prayer request. Several months ago, I was reading through the comments on one of Angie Smith's blog posts. I almost never, ever comment on her blog, or really any of the big blogs, but I did read through them that day. I came across another comment that caught my eye, and oddly, the next day, that person commented on my blog. We introduced ourselves, and have been chatting back and forth. I was a guest blogger on her blog just a week or two ago while she was on a mission trip! She is such a sweet, sweet girl, a she loves our Lord so much. Her faith is strong, and I am inspired by her. She is 17, and is going to be a senior in high school. This coming year.

She's been having some health issues, and last night she had an MRI. She had been praying they would find something that could be easily fixed. But what they found was not at all what they had been expecting. She has a brain tumor. She doesn't have many details, but she'll have to have surgery immediately. Please, please be in prayer for this sweet girl.

Here is the link to her blog! I put together a blog button so that we can support her and share her story and her faith as she walks this new path her life has taken. Please take it and share her story with others. I'm going to give her the HTML so people can grab it from her blog as well, because this is just the best I can do with HTML :)
It Just Takes One



3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    You're awesome, Courtney. Thank you SO SO SO much.


  2. noahpoco Says:

    WE'll keep her in our prayers and hope everything works out for hte best.


  3. Unknown Says:

    Thank you again for doing that. I hope you're doing well!


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.