Organizational Skillz
I am the queen of organization. Totally. Just ask my husband and best friends. They'll tell you that, too.

Actually, I really am the queen of losing things. So I find it useful to keep things organized and in order. I don't think I could explain to you the exact ways I organize. It's a complicated process, but I've taught my children my skillz. Here, see for yourselves.






I know, totally great ideas, huh? Leave everything where you can see it and you won't ever lose anything. Genius. I know :) I'm so proud.

I also have mad laundry organizational skillz. Here, have a look. This is what I do with the dirty laundry.




And then when it's all washed up I do this


I also never, ever lose my car keys, my purse, my cell phone, or my bra. Just sayin. :)

Okay now that you've totally lawled at me bc I'm in a totally sarcastic mood, hop on over to Kelly's and see what normal people do to organize.

Btw, I would just like to say that I am OCD. It isn't bad, but it's enough. My friends all find it funny that I straighten pictures in the doctors office, but my house looks like a toy box vomited. The reason is that I'm blinded by perfectionism. Either I have to clean the whole house, or I don't clean anything. I know, I know. nutso. hehe
3 Responses

  1. Anonymous Says:

    TOO FUNNY, I FEEL MORE NORMAL NOW! MY HOUSE EITHER LOOKS LIKE YOURS OR IT HAS TO BE PERFECTION! I AM OCD TOO, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I WANT IT TO.


  2. Bills Family Says:

    hahaha Thanks for sharing!!!


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.