Because I'm on a roll!
And because I love this kid, and she cracks me up, I've decided to post some of the things she's brought home from school in the last few days. She just makes my day :)

This first one she is describing six pictures that tell a story:
Petr And the rest of the Bunnys wr toD By mom thet She is Going Awt And not go in Mr Mols Godin.

three of the Bunnys Wr picing Black Berys.

Wie the three Bunnys wr picking the Black Berys Petr went into Mr. Mols Godin.

Petr was Hiding in the Wotr can.

And he snok to th fins And snok Awt.

Win Petr got home he went rit to bed And he Had Hot ty.

well, okay then :)

Number two :

I Like that prte. Because hopre is Likeing to Be A yster Bunny. And he likes yster.

Three:

I like spring becaus you can see Flawrs. I Like Fall becaus you can play in yoor jacit. I like summer becaus you can play. I like winter becaus I can play in the snow.

Four: My Estr Egg Has spots and scwigly Lins and red And Blue. Ouj and puple. And Green. And sucois. ( I had to have that one translated for me. tell me if you get it!)

And my personal favorite, which I tweeted earlier, but had to share here: (it's attached to a picture she colored in school)

I like this pichur because I JRW My pichur Buddfol. And Culrfol. And I like it. Bunny flawrs brids budrflise and a frog. Are in my pichr.

hehehe okay I smiled, you don't have to, but you know you want to :) That's my lil genius. And in case you don't know, she's in Kindergarten. And now that my computer's automatic spell check is about to have a coronary, I'll hit publish :D
2 Responses

  1. Tia Says:

    Love it!!!
    sucois = turquois?


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.