Hurt.
Again I don't know what to say. Today has been the most emotionally draining day I've experienced in a very long time. I cried all the way through therapy. When I finally got home things calmed down. I was okay. My Dad's in town and the kids were so happy to see him. Then the crazy old man who lives across the street came out and was cussing and screaming and throwing accusations around for the whole neighborhood to hear. I like to believe that I live an okay life. I love my husband, and my kids. We don't have parties, we live a simple life. I have two very good friends who are constantly at my house, a long with my mother, to help me with the kids when my husband isn't home, bc lets face it, I'm a little messed up right now. But we're not bad people. We're good Christian people. And yes, we make mistakes. We are by no means perfect. But to take something innocent and turn it into something horrible just to hurt someone, I can't imagine. I can't imagine why he would say those things. Screaming at me and my mother in front of my small children. Screaming obscenities, then playing holier than thou. I'm hysterical. I don't want to go home. I don't even want to live there any more. I moved here to get away from drama. I don't feel safe there. I don't feel comfortable allowing my children to play outside there knowing that he is there, watching their every move. He threatened to kill my mother's dog. How do I know what would happen if one of my kids accidentally threw a ball into his yard? I hate this. I hate it all. I just got comfortable there, and now I don't even feel safe in my own home. I hate it. I just hurt. I can't imagine that crazy man's motives, but it was just too much. I don't even know what else to say. I just want to get away. Move away. Go away. Disappear. Sigh. I'm so exhausted.
1 Response

Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.