I don't know where to start or what to say. I want to cry. I've wanted to cry all day. I don't know that I have ever felt so alone in my entire life. Ever. I feel empty and alone. I haven't been writing because I have had absolutely nothing positive to say. I've been sick for days, anyhow. I still have nothing positive to say. In fact, I probably have even less. So, if you want to stop reading right now, that is fine with me. I have to vent. I have to feel like there is someone, somewhere, anywhere, who knows...

I just deleted a paragraph. I have nothing bad to say about anyone. My situation is. It just is. And here I am sitting at my computer crying my eyes out. My kids are calling and I'm not answering. My house is a disaster. And I'm all alone. Just me and the kids. The three of us. I can't write any more. I can't.
1 Response
  1. Just Be Real Says:

    Broken one, just where you are at is fine. Write about exactly what you are feeling now matter what you are feeling. Dear one, I am learning this. I too feel a lot of the time I have nothing positive to say and I am so very low I do not have the energy or drive and my stinking thinking takes over. But, with God's grace I push on. I hear you and I feel your struggle.

    ((((Safe Hugs))))


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.