The Death of a Cell Phone
This is what my cell phone looked like twenty minutes ago.
This is what my cell phone looks like right now. Wait, what's that? You don't see a cell phone? Oh that would be because it's buried under all of that rice. Yes, yes, I dropped my phone in the bath tub. It could be worse, it could've been the toilet! I've done that before. I think this is cell phone number five or even six that I've managed to get wet over the years. Go me! Sigh. Anyhow just thought I'd give ya'll something to laugh at. So, even though it's Tuesday, I'll give you a preview of one of my not me's for next week.

I most certainly did not move my phone from my left hand to my right hand so that I could pull the bath tub stopper out with my left hand, and then proceed to put my whole right hand under water, phone and all, in an attempt to unplug the tub. Yes, I'm that coordinated. I mean, um, no, I'm not that uncoordinated. Ha.

Anyhow. We have a Ladies Bible study tonight. Usually I get weepy and emotional at stuff like this but I'm not sure how it will be tonight. Prayers are appreciated. I'll probably actually blog later tonight. Love to all!
0 Responses

Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.