Satisfaction
Today has been a yay day for me!  I've been trying to lose weight, and while I've no idea if I've actually lost any, I have been doing very well with the diet and exercise.  Today Stace and I walked 2.5 miles with the kids, and yesterday I did 3.  Very nice.

And now, you asked why I'm so satisfied?  Well, as we were walking we stopped at the playground so the kids could play.  Ali, being the stealthy one that she is, took my cell phone and texted my mother to see if they could stay the night.  Only, she didn't say hey Mimi can we stay the night?  She said Can Ali and Dylan stay the night with you?  Gotta love how she put that on me.  But she said yes so I took the kids up there and then stopped and had Mexican for dinner.  Oh, yes.  Mexican :)  Sigh

I came home and took a hot shower and then I decided I wanted to paint my nails.  I'm wearing grey tomorrow, but I didn't have any grey polish, so I mixed my own.  It turned out pretty well, I think.  Now I'm laying here blogging to you, drinking apple cider (not the watery souped up apple juice, but actual think amazing apple cider) and watching Craig Ferguson because he is my hero :)

And now I shall sleep, because we all know I LOVE to sleep.  Good night world.
0 Responses

Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.