Sweet Shot Tuesday
Sweet Shot Day



So I know the whole point of Sweet Shot Tuesday is to get you out and taking pictures, but it's been a crazy, crazy week, and I've not so much as looked at my camera, much less used it :) (I did get a pic on my cell phone I really liked this week, perhaps I should post that).

Anyhow I still wanted to participate so I'm using this, one of my very favorite pictures of two sweet brothers. I could eat them up!



Hope on over here to check out the other Sweet Shots from this week!


Sweet Shot Day


BTW, this is the shot I got on my phone, edited, but still from my phone :)



3 Responses
  1. Susan Says:

    Great pictures!! Love the one of the brothers, how neat...


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I like both those shots! Sorry, I have been delinquent with commenting, lots of stuff going on... :(


  3. BlueCastle Says:

    Cute picture. Looks like they're sharing a secret. :)


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.