Pointless
The kids are outside playing. I'm watching them play duck, duck, goose through the sliding glass door. Ali's heart is broken bc the little boy she has been "best friends" with since she was three (aka her boyfriend) likes the girl next door, so they're fighting and she's not picking him. It's fun times, really.

I don't know why I'm writing this. I want to say so many things, and yet I don't know what to say. I have been having a lot of really good days, and then I'll have an absolutely horrible day. And then I'll have more good days. It's an ugly vicious cycle, and I don't really know how to break it. Oh well, I'm here, and that's enough for now.

There is so much going on. So much I wish I could say. So much in my head, that I really don't know how to express myself at all. I'm sitting here with music blaring, fingers flying across the keyboard, pausing momentarily to answer texts from Stace. And to wipe noses, and booboos, or whatever. You know. I'm just so frustrated with life, and I feel like a whiner. :) Go me. I want to be thankful. I *am* thankful, but I don't know how to express that. I think part of it is because in real life I'm just trying to keep going, but here I can say the things that I don't normally say. I don't know. This post is totally pointless, isn't it?

I suppose it is. Well, hey guys *waves* I'm alive. Just so you know.
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hooray! Thinking of you...


  2. WheresGod Says:

    I TOTALLY get it!!! I feel the exact same way! In a way, your words, though not what you think are much, are my thoughts too. Does that even make sense? I apologize if it doesn't. Please feel free to check out my blog. Just a heads up, it can be vulgar at times, but it's honest and open. I made it so that I had a place to be vulnerable, which is why I've chosen to remain anonymous. In a way, your blog inspired me to begin blogging. After following you for months, I finally decided to do it! So, thank you!


  3. Courtney Says:

    I tried to figure out how to see your blog, but it won't let me. Maybe you could email me the link? I'm so glad that my writings have inspired you to write, too. That was the whole point... I think :)


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.