Show Us Your Life - Diets, Exercise Programs, Weight Loss Ideas
I have fantastic news. You *can* lose weight :) I sound like a cheap commercial.. Haha.

I have always struggled with my weight. In high school I did pretty well with it, but I've never been smaller than a size 9. Ever. When we married I was a 14. And then I had kids. Oh. My. Good. Lord. Here is a picture of me when Dylan was 6 months old. All 250 lbs of me. Yes, I'm saying that out loud. It's good for the soul. Or at least it'll keep me from ever getting that big again :)




Then someone told me about the 3 hour diet, and my life has never been the same. I lost 80 lbs. Here, take a look.




I would stay and explain it, but my Baby girl is burning up with a fever right now, so prayers for that, please. Basically you just eat smaller portions every three hours. Like have breakfast, then a snack 3 hours later, and so on. There is a book you can buy with all of the information, and I'm sure you can look it up on the internet. Good luck. If I get time I'll come back and write more but now to tend to my girl. Oh, and walking helps, too! :)

Much love
P.S, Hop on over to Kellys blog to see how everyone else is doing it!
4 Responses

  1. Melanie Says:

    wow court, i would've never known this about you had you not blogged it. you look amazing. great job mama. kiss sweet ali for us- i hope she feels better soon!!! *hug*


  2. Robin Says:

    There is hope! Thanks for sharing and Congratulations and keeping it off.


  3. Suzanne Says:

    Okay, you are gorgeous! I want to go on this diet! I'm tired of carrying around my baby weight! Please share the book!


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.