Today I hurt. Physically speaking. Which tends to affect the emotional side of things. I hurt in my pelvis, which is bad for memories, etc.



Moving on. I can't focus on anything today. I've not done anything today but take a long hot bath and lay in bed. I am blogging because I'm alone. It's been a very, very long time since I've been alone, and it's hard for me to deal with. I feel the need to "connect" with someone, but there's no one around. Luckily Stace is allowed to text at work, or at least gets away with it, so I have someone to talk to for the most part. Eric will be home tonight, but for now, it's just me and the kids. It's a very lazy day for all of us, them being sick. They're better today than they were yesterday, but still not 100%.

Meh, I don't really have anything to say. I'm just laying here. I think I'll probably read for a while, or watch some BSG. I don't know, I just need something to occupy my mind, else it winds up in places it dosen't belong. Maybe someday soon I'll find something a bit more interesting to talk about, but for now, thanks for hanging in there with me. Love you guys
4 Responses
  1. Melanie Says:

    *hug* Kyley is in the other room decorating christmas cards for you and the kids <3

    Text me if you need to chat and get your mind off things. I'm just going to be cleaning up after her
    love you girl!


  2. Suzanne Says:

    You know Courtney, I don't know if your followers are your friends IRL, but they sure show you a lot of love. I'm glad I found you and if I had texting on my phone, I'd text you! Anyway, hang in there... :)


  3. Jen Says:

    I've had those days.

    Love you. Praying for you. Even though I've not been online to chat much, I think of you every day, and keep you in my heart.


  4. Courtney Says:

    Ha Suzanne there is only one of my followers who started out as IRL friends. But now I consider most of them IRL friends, bc we text and I've even met Erin in real life. They are fantastic! I met most of them on bloom (I LOVE THAT SITE!). I'm glad you found me too! And I would totally text you back!


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.