I just long to be in his arms. I long to curl up in his lap and just be. Just be in his prescence and let my Abba calm my fears. Calm my hurts, ease my anger. I have so many words that I want to say. I want to make people understand. But I've come to the realization that some people just can't. And that's okay. I want to be a normal person. I want to be happy and I want everyone to see that in me. To see Christ in me.

So for now, Abba and I will deal with it. He gets this pain. He's felt it all. He created these emotions, surely he can handle them. I may just be silent for a while. Maybe that's for the best. I may be back tomorrow. I don't know. But for now, know that you are all loved, very, very much.
2 Responses
  1. Melanie Says:

    just want you to know that you are heard *hug* love you


  2. Kimmy Kay Says:

    Praying that your prayers are being answered! You are right . . . God is the only one who TOTALLY gets it and the Only One who can truly heal and restore. We all are just here to listen when you want to talk and pray when you want to be silent. You also are loved, very, very much!


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.