On My Heart
So I know I just blogged, but I have this thing on my heart. If you know what I mean by 'fake blog' then you're with me on this. I don't know what to say. I prayed too. For some reason, I didn't ask others to pray. I don't know why, I just, didn't. That's not the point here. The biggest point I'd like to make is the anonymity of the blog. There was no name, and holy cow, no pictures. It seemed odd to most people. And in that situation, it kinda seemed odd to me. But then I thought 'well my blog's anonymous, and I don't have pictures of me or my kids, or my family'. Which then led me to think 'when are people going to start wondering about me?' Well the answer to that is probably never since I am by no means a 'big blogger', but really, it could happen. Not that I'm gaining anything out of this money wise, just friends and therapy, and some laughter along the way. So these words may not mean anything to anyone. But I just wanted to take this time to say that I am real. My life is real. My past is real. My words are real. And they always, always will be. There is only one reason I keep this blog anonymous, and it's for my mother's sake. I'm terrified she'll google my name and come up with this. God forbid. However, if you would like to know more about me, there is a link to my email on my sidebar. I would have no problem talking, letting you get to know me, just a little more. I don't know why I'm writing this, I just felt compelled to do so. My luck someone will think I'm saying all of this out of a guilty conscience or something. Ha. I do have one of those, but not about this blog. Anyhow, I'm done rambling. If this makes no sense to you, let it go and remember I'm not normal:) Love to all

*Note* I feel as though I could have been a lot more articulate with this post, but it's two in the morning and I've had to take a pain pill for my knee. Just laugh, I am.
0 Responses

Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.