It's 1:30 in the morning. I'm blogging because I can. We left the house today at 2 pm to head to the doctor for my daughter. We got home, after many a detour, and dinner, at 11. Two very tired small children were whining, and my husband was ready to start a new quilt. At 11. I have to be up at 7:30, yet here I am, blogging. There's a reason, I'm sure. Ah. yeah. No clue. Anyhow we have to have our girl back at the doctor next friday to see a cardiologist. So pray about that. We are actually praying that while we are at the doctor she will have some arrhythmia, just so they won't think we're overreacting, or something. My husband is in severe pain. It's actually getting worse, and after such a long day today, he can't really move right now. VBS is in the morning, and then after that we're cooking out and inviting friends over to celebrate my Dad's birthday, bc he's in town for three days only. Did I mention my house is a disaster? I don't know when I'll have time to clean it. I'm not really sure I care, anymore. I mean I do, I just can't stress out about it right now. I pulled my back out tonight. I could go clean it now, but I have to be up in like 6 hours. I'm exhausted and overwhelmed. I just want to get in bed and stay there. I had plans, and nothing I wanted to get done got done. I've been begging for my husband to spend some time with me, and now all of a sudden, he wants to, and selfishly, I just wish I could have gotten my things done. I know that's horrible, I just have this 'I have to do it right now' complex. It makes life complicated. Okay, I'm going to try to sleep. Have a good day, too all of you.
1 Response
  1. Lyryn Says:

    Wow, that's alot. You and your family are in my prayers!


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.