It's been 5 years since I've worked hard on Love Something Chronic. I don't even know how many years it's been since I blogged. I probably won't even start blogging regularly, at least not here. But I know that were people at one time who listened to my voice. So here I am.

I worked so hard to make LSC work. It felt good, it kept me going in the hardest of times, to have something positive to focus on. And then life got better. I got better. I started to heal and in that process I lost the motivation to keep up the good work. But now I am strong. I am fearless. And I want to be a change in the world. I want to make a difference. And I want to continue to teach my children about giving and selflessness and true love. I want to be Jesus to a community of people who might not ever otherwise encounter him.

But I need help.

I need to spread the word, really. I need donations. I need HELP. So I'm here, at this ancient blog that maybe some people will dare to open up because I know in my heart that my readers were wonderful, loving people. And who knows, maybe doors will open wide and together we can change the world!

I posted yesterday on Love Something Chronic's blog, and instead of retyping it all, I'll just leave a link here.  My goal is, for now, to provide the basic supplies that a shelter needs to run on. Toiletries, cleaning products, baby supplies, etc.

I can absolutely use all of the help I can get, and if you feel moved to help you can leave a comment on this post, email me at lovesomethingchronic@gmail,com or find us on facebook here! If you can't help with donations then please feel free to spread the word. I can't do it all on my own, but maybe together we can make a difference!

Court
0 Responses

Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.