Project 365
Hi friends :) I haven't posted in twelve hours. I know you've missed me!

Ha.

So. My friends. I have started a new blog. I decided that I wanted to try to do project365. It's a project in which you take and post a new photo each day for a year. It'll help me grow as a photographer, and it really excites me.

Here's the thing. I really want to be able to share these pictures with my IRL friends and family, too. There are only a handful of IRL friends who know this blog exists, because some of the posts are of such a personal and sensitive nature, but I want to be able to express myself through photos to everyone on the other blog.

So. (I say that a lot, huh?) I want you guys to be a part of this too! I really, really do. But there, I'm facebook Courtney, if that makes sense. The Courtney that everyone in my real life knows. And I know you all will respect that.

There isn't much info on the other blog, just a pic of me. I don't have my followers or who I follow listed on the blog, for personal reasons. But please, feel free to follow me and check out the pictures and watch me grow and change as a photographer, and laugh at me when I can think of nothing but crayons to photograph :)

And so, (ha) without further ado, here it is! http://adragonflyseyes.blogspot.com/

I love you guys so much and I thank you for all the support you have given me so far. Ya'll are the best!




1 Response
  1. court - you're so talented and I can't wait to see what you have to share with us!!


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.