HodgePodge
I have no idea what to blog about, but I very much feel like I haven't really spoken here in a very long time. I've been posting pictures and doing what I can to update fairly regularly, but I really haven't said anything. I'd like to change that right now. Not that I know what to say, but you know, whatever:)

Today is a good day. Those happen from time to time. :) I woke up this morning and my bff cooked breakfast. At noon. Sigh, the good things. Ran some errands with Dylan, picked up Ali from school, and came home and they helped me pick up the house some. That reminds me, I'm supposed to be folding towels, and I need to put my clothes in the dryer and start a new load. Anyhow. I just got an email saying that one of my pictures was featured on i heart faces' ning site! Remember this picture? My old blog readers will. That really excites me :)

There really is nothing going on. Eric is gone for two weeks, and while I'll miss him, it's nice to have time away from each other. It makes his coming home all the sweeter. Because I know you all really care.

I'm seriously sitting here trying to figure out what to blog about because I'm sure half of you have clicked the big red x by now... But really, life is okay and I don't have much to say. Stacey and I are learning to speak Irish with Rosetta Stone. I'm thrilled, and really surprised at how easy it is. I've always wanted to speak another language fluently, as my children are getting to that age where you have to censor everything you say around them. Sigh. Anyhow.

God is good. Just thought I'd shamelessly put that plug in there.

And since this is what I know you all come here for, anyhow, I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of my kids. :)




Court
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Is that you in the last picture? Can't tell, because, if so, your hair looks lighter in the Profile Picture. But if it's you...you look great!


  2. noahpoco Says:

    Aww Muy Dilliweed and Princess... ok ok and the "Princess in training"... Love ya BEautimusful 8)


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.