Today my friend (not the one I screamed at a few posts ago) woke me up out of a dead sleep and dragged me to the park with the kids. I was mad at her. Angry, furious, that she used my children to manipulate me to get me out of the house. I feel better now, that we did go out, but I didn't want to go in the first place. I am a home body, for sure, and I'd much rather be here with my kiddos. Sorry. They're out in the pool now and I'm about to join them because it's hot. The water is cold, but sometimes a shock to the system is good for you.

I'm not angry any more. I don't do mornings at all, but it's after noon now and I'm calmer. The kids usually make me feel better. I know it probably doesn't make any sense, but I hadn't had any sleep, and I don't do well when I'm startled out of a dream. Sue me. :)

Okay well I'm sure I'll come up with more to say later, just blogging because I can :)
1 Response
  1. Just Be Real Says:

    Broken, I love it!
    I can relate a lot. I am not usually a morning person either. I never used to be this way, but since my journey, it is so difficult for me to function even more in the morning. So glad you friend did get you out of the house to take advantage of the sun. It does help with the state of mind and glad that you were feeling better later on! Blessings dear one!!
    Blog away dear one......just because you can!!!!


Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.