Today is a weird day. I'm okay emotionally, I think. I'm really off physically. My eye has been twitching all day. I feel like Stephanie Plumb trying to decide wether or not she should tell Joe she's going to Rangers. Anyhow. I also just feel jittery and tired. At the same time. Not a great combo. My hands are shaking like crazy. That probably has something to do with my albuterol, but the eye twitch came before the asthma attack, so I don't think that's it.

I'm sure no one cares about my random eye twitches though, so on we move. I don't know what to say today. I'm have this weird feeling inside me. I'm not sure how to explain it. Maybe not nostalgic, but maybe. I don't know. I feel like everything should be 'deep' today, but it really isn't. There isn't anything special about the day that I can figure out. I'm sitting at home in my pajamas. I've been picking up and washing linens. The kids are playing. Nothing special. I don't know.

I'm very connected to music. Today I am very grateful to have music to express the things that I can not. I feel messed up, and okay at the same time. Sometimes this roller coaster gives us things we just can't explain. Some days are horrible. Some days are good. And some days, like today, I don't know what the heck is going on. I feel bad physically, so that may have something to do with it. I just feel really off, my emotions are really confused. I don't know what to think. I'm sure you don't want to keep reading about me not knowing what to say or think. Ha. Well since I can't think what to say I'm going to take the kids outside and sit on the swing. I'll listen to some music and try to figure out what my emotions are trying to tell me. I hope whoever is reading this will have a blessed day.
0 Responses

Post a Comment



  • I'm a wife. I'm a mom. I'm a photographer. I'm a lover of Jesus. My house is a mess, my kids are dirty, we eat take out more often than not. My life is loud, busy and crazy. And that's okay with me.

    This is Eric, the man you've been praying for. He's a paramedic. He quilts in his spare time. No, I couldn't make that up :) He has NASH (a form of liver disease, non-alcoholic) and diabetes, but those things don't define him. He's a man of God, an insanely wonderful husband, and the best daddy in the world.. Just ask these guys..

    Our daughter Ali, she's 9. She's fiercely opinionated and strong willed. She's a Daddy's girl, but the umbilical cord hasn't but cut from me, either. She's a gymnast, and proud of it. She spends more time upside down or turning flips than she does walking. She's crazy smart, and absolutely sure of it. She is my insufferable little know it all.

    Our son Dylan, 7. We lovingly refer to him as Chubs. Or Chubby. Or fat boy. Ahem. He is all boy, as you can see by his crazy wild energy. He has the highest pain tolerance of any child I have ever met. He plays soccer and does gymnastics, but truly he is a gamer, a nerd. He is an avid reader and loves to climb. Not to be outdone by his sister, he's a drama king, but to him, I'm the best mommy in the world.